Accounts-Receivable Financing (Factoring)

With A/R financing, you can get an advance of up to 95% of the value of your invoices, with the other 5% paid to you (minus a small factoring fee) once your customer remits payment.

Apply Now

4 Simple Steps to Funding

Accounts Receivable Financing in 4 easy steps.

%

1. call us

%

2. Review Your Matches

%

3. Get Your Offers

%

4. Get Funded

Need to get funded today?

Get Approved

Accounts Receivable Financing at a Glance

Accounts Receivable Financing is the perfect solution to cover for late-paying customers or cash flow slowdowns.  Get paid the same day on your invoices, instead of waiting the 30-90 day norm.

Maximum Advance Amount

80% – 95% of the total invoice amount

Repayment

When your customer pays, you receive the remaining 5-20% reserve balance, minus a small factoring fee.

Factor Fee

Anywhere from .05-5%

}

Speed

3 Business days to get set up (or sooner).  After your first funding, you are funded the same day you generate an invoice.  Contact one of our funding managers to shop the best options.

Frequently Asked Questions

At Flex Business Capital, we are North America’s premier funding source. Whether you need a merchant cash advanceasset based lendingpurchase order funding, or other capital options – we can help. We pride ourselves on improving the lives of business owners across the United States and Canada.

Flex Business Capital offers a wide range of flexible finance and funding options. Best of all, we get you funded – without the confusion and red tape associated with traditional bank financing.

How do I get Approved?

Our Approval process is fast, easy and secure. Either call us at 800-644-0341 or put your contact information in on our website. Once pre-approved, you will usually receive funding options and offers within hours. The cash you need can be in your account in as little as 24 hours.

What does it cost to get Approved?

Your Approval is always 100% free and no obligation.

What information will I need to get Approved?

We are continually making efforts to further streamline the funding process and make it as fast and stress-free as possible. With that said, we require minimal paperwork.  Typically, all that is needed for your funding is a 1 page application, a few months bank statements, voided check (to know where to send the funds), ownership documents and an I.D. 

6 Working Capital Products

Choose the best product to meet your specific business needs.

Apply for Accounts Receivable Financing Today!

Get Approved

Let's Talk.

Need Funding?

Get approved in a few minutes.

Call 800-644-0341

and speak with a funding expert today.