What is factoring? Call it factoring, invoice factoring, factoring financing, asset based financing or accounts receivable financing – these all describe using your account receivables, your customer invoices, to quickly and simply improve cash flow. Basically, your company receives money now for invoices that will be due in the next 30, 60 or 90 days. Factoring financing can quickly provide your company immediate cash from $5,000 to $10,000,000.
This cash flow infusion from factoring financing can be used for anything, such as:
- Paying outstanding bills and taxes
- Buying additional equipment or inventory
- Taking on new business opportunities and customers
- Hiring new employees and making payroll
- Expanding into new markets
What types of companies use factoring? No matter what a company’s industry or situation, factoring is a great resource for funding. Factoring helps companies that:
- need cash immediately and can’t wait for a bank loan to be approved
- have outgrown their banking relationship and are looking into different financing options
- are unable to obtain sufficient financing from their bank due to bad credit
- are new start-ups who have no credit history and aren’t able to qualify for bank loans (Banks typically require a company to be in business for 2 years before they will extend a line of credit!)
Oil and gas, trucking, business services, staffing agencies, manufacturing, wholesale, technology, telecom, digital businesses and online enterprises – all types of industries use factoring financing.
Invoice factoring can particularly help small and mid-sized firms because it offers flexibility and immediate working capital.
So, how quickly can you get cash with factoring financing? Today. Yes, that’s right, with factoring you can receive funding today or within a very short period of time, rather than waiting 30, 60, or 90 days for payment from customers. No credit history, like with a start-up, or bad credit are okay because approval is based on the credit of your clients, not your credit. Even if you’ve had trouble qualifying for other forms of financing, factoring is a viable option.
Introducing Your Factoring Partner – Flex Business Capital Ready to see what factoring can do for your cash flow situation? The process is simple and can be done online by visiting FlexBusinessCapital.com. You’ll enter some information about your business and receive approval for your funding the same day. Our goal is to be your partner in growth for the entire life of your business.
Say goodbye to strict bank requirements and long credit applications. Small business factoring provides you instant cash with zero debt and more flexibility. Try factoring financing for your business today at FlexBusinessCapital.com.
Bjorn Peterson is the Owner of Flex Business Capital. Flex Business Capital offers small businesses factoring financing to solve cash flow problems without debt, so they can focus on growth and success.