- Information we collect
- How we collect your information
- How we use your information
- Disclosure of your information to third-parties
- Updating and Accessing your information
- Information obtained from third-parties
- Special Notice to California Residents
- Special Notice to Vermont Residents
This privacy statement describes how Flex Business Capital collects and uses the personal information you provide on our websites. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information at any time.
1. What information we collect
-Contact information such as name, mailing address, e-mail and telephone.
-Preferences information such as demographic data and data about your online activity on the Websites.
-Name, address, telephone, size, type, and various other aspects regarding your business.
-Business Documents: Some clients provide various business and personal documents to Flex Business Capital to provide to certain potential lenders. These documents may include personal and business tax returns in addition to other sensitive documents. Any such documents are securely stored and safeguarded. At your request and with your permission, these documents may be shared with certain lenders. Under no circumstances will we disclose, transmit, or share in any way, these documents without your permission.
2. How we collect your information
Log Files: Any time you visit any of our websites, our servers automatically gather information from your browser (such as your IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks) to analyze trends, administer the site, prevent fraud, track visitor movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information. For example, we may log your IP address for system administration purposes. IP addresses are logged to track a user´s session. This gives us an idea of which parts of our site users are visiting. We do not share the log files externally.
Web Beacons: ”Web beacons” (also known as “clear gifs” and “pixel tags”) are small transparent graphic images that are often used in conjunction with cookies in order to further personalize our website for our users and to collect a limited set of information about our visitors. We may also use web beacons in email communications in order to understand the behavior of our customers. We do not link the web beacons to any personally identifiable information.
Sign-Up Information: To process sign-ups, we may require your name, address, phone number, email address and other personal information. Such information is used primarily to process your order or as otherwise described herein. This is information you provide to us.
E-mails and Telephone Calls: We use your e-mail for both transactional communication and promotional (e.g., newsletters, new product offerings, special discounts, event notifications, special third-party offers) purposes. E-mail messages we send you may contain code that enables our database to track your usage of the e-mails, including whether the e-mail was opened and what links (if any) were clicked. If you would rather not receive promotional e-mails from us, please see the section below labeled “Choice/Opt-Out”. We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to Flex Business Capital services and offerings, such as service announcements and administrative messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. We may also contact you by telephone or text message (including to any wireless number you may provide to us) solely in connection with Flex Business Capital services. If you would rather not receive telephone calls or text messages from us, you may request that we do not contact you either by emailing the request to email@example.com or just telling us to no longer contact you. We fully comply with the requirements of the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act and we respect your privacy.
3. How we use your information
- In general, we use your information to:
- Deliver the products and services you have requested and which we provide;
- Manage the customer relationship with you;
- Research and analyze your use of, or interest in, our products and services and those offered by third parties;
- Communicate with you about products and services;
- Deliver tailored and targeted advertisements;
- Understand the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming and other activities; and
- Manage our business.
- Business and financial information you provide is used to attempt to match you to an appropriate business loan lender and other business products and service providers
4. Disclosure of your information to third parties
Disclosure By Law: You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to (1) comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement, or any legal process (whether or not such disclosure is required by applicable law) and (2) protect or defend Flex Business Capital´s, or a third party´s, rights or property.
Lenders and/or brokers. By signing up for our services or submitting a request for a business loan product or service as offered on the Websites, you signify your agreement to proceed and that you are consenting, acknowledging and agreeing to the disclosure of you information with lenders and/or brokers within our network. Please be aware that the lenders, brokers, and/or other service providers with whom you are matched and with whom your information is shared may retain your information, even if you do not enter into an agreement for their products or services. Please contact each such party directly regarding their privacy and information policies. Also, if you enter into an agreement with a lender, broker, or other service provider through the Flex Business Capital service and make changes to the information you have provided to us, we may share the updated information with such lenders, brokers, and/or service providers.
5. Updating and accessing your information
You may update or access your account information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may choose to stop receiving ANY communication from us by emailing us at email@example.com
If, after requesting our services, you decide you no longer wish to receive our services or future contact from lenders, brokers, or other third parties to which your information has been referred, you may cancel your account as discussed herein. Upon cancelling your account, your information will no longer be sent to lenders, brokers, or other third parties. This does not guarantee that these lenders, brokers, or other third parties will cease contacting you or using your information. Please be sure to reach out to all lenders, brokers, and/or other third parties to ensure they cease contacting you.
Certain federal and state regulations require that we maintain a record of your information for certain periods of time. Due to these regulations, we may be unable to completely delete your information from our database until the time requirements of these regulations have expired.
8. Information Obtained from Third Parties
We do not control, and are not responsible for, the privacy and security practices of third parties.
- We will not share any personal information about you with third parties to the extent prohibited by applicable California law or to the extent your prior consent to share is required by applicable California law; and
- You have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. California law gives you the right to send us a request at a designated address to receive the following information:
- the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year;
- the names and addresses of the third parties that received that information; and
- if the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of products or services marketed.
We may provide this information in a standardized format that is not specific to your situation. Requests may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Special notice to Vermont residents.
Vermont law places additional limits on sharing information about Vermont residents so long as they remain residents of Vermont. In accordance with Vermont law, we will not share information we collect about Vermont residents to companies outside of Flex Business Capital except:
(1) As permitted by law;
(2) To companies that perform marketing or other services on our behalf;
(3) Name, contact and transaction and experience information to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements; or (4) With the authorization or consent of the Vermont resident. We also will not share non-transactional information about Vermont residents received from others within the Lendio family of companies except with the authorization or consent of the Vermont resident.
Last Updated: January 21, 2017
Get approved in a few minutes.
and speak with a funding expert today.